Scentbird: A Fragrance Subscription Service HERE
A signature scent can say a lot about your personality and current mood. It can make you feel beautiful, happy, and powerful! Inspired by Scentbird, a fragrance subscription service, we’ve pulled together fragrances from our current collection that will help us build our Ultimate Spring Wardrobe. For a more in-depth look into each category: Go Seasonal, Keep It Classic, One For All, Embrace Indie, and Day & Night, we’ve put together a “Building Your Fragrance Wardrobe” video to help you along. We selected perfumes that we felt would compliment each category right from our own stash!
2 Orchids Selections:
1. Go Seasonal– Add a scent reminiscent of the current season. Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall. Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming is a floral delight for Spring with notes of Red Berry Accord, Grasse Rose Absolute, Peony, and White Musk Accord. Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum is a daring floral scent with notes of Red Berries, Pear, Exotic White Datura Flower, Creamy White Musks, and Patchouli.
2. Keep It Classic– A timeless, and classic scent should always be a staple in your fragrance wardrobe. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum is a luxurious and sexy oriental fragrance.
3. One For All- These are unisex scents that are unlike no other. Discover something completely different with Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Eau de Parfum and Glossier You by Glossier. Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical, not a perfume, that works with your own body chemistry to create your own personal scent. Glossier You is the ultimate personal fragrance that smells like you!
4. Embrace Indie– These are unique scents that offer quality ingredients and tons of creativity. They can often be carried into the home as well. Diptyque Tam Dao Eau de Parfum will wow sandalwood lovers with notes of Goa Sandalwood, Rosewood, Cypress, and Ambergris.
5. Day & Night- This is your lighter, everyday fragrance that you wear to work or running errands. A stronger more prominent scent can be would worn for a night-out-on-the-town. Examples are Derek Lam 10 Crosby Drunk on Youth with notes of Honeysuckle and Crisp Apple. Ralph Lauren Woman is the perfect choice for date night with notes of Bold Tuberose Accord and Vibrant Woods.